Saturday 2 July 2011

Muppets

As I sit watching our second Muppet movie of the week I come to the conclusion that I owe it to the world to list me favourite Muppet characters. As to why the world would want to know what my favourite Muppets are, I don’t know but just in case it suddenly becomes very important........

My favourite favourite characters are of course The Great Gonzo and Rizzo the Rat. They are a double act in most of the movies (Christmas Carol, Treasure Island and Muppets in Space). Rizzo spends most of the time thinking and talking about food and Gonzo spends just as much time attempting to narrate the story with of course interruptions from Rizzo.



Then off course we have my secondary favourite characters Bunsen and Beaker (Beaker being M’s favourite). Two mad scientists....who wouldn’t love them.



Then we have.....well all of them really.  Let face it; it’s the Muppets.



Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment